skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Clearly, I'm Not Above Making the Cheap Shots
Pond scum biofuels
?
Does this mean we'll soon fuel cars
With Republicans?
1 comment:
Aidan Doherty
said...
This cracked me up again. I think it'll crack me up every time I read it.
April 2, 2008 at 8:50 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Loot
My parents told me / That I could be anything. / I chose to be me.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
November
(1)
October
(19)
April
(3)
March
(34)
February
(13)
Label Cloud
Alternative Fuels
(1)
Atheism
(1)
Batman
(1)
Battlestar Galactica
(2)
Books
(3)
Buffy
(1)
Bush
(5)
Caffeine
(2)
China
(2)
Chocolate
(1)
Clinton
(1)
Comics
(2)
Craigslist
(1)
Diet
(1)
Dr Horrible
(1)
Economics
(2)
Education
(2)
Election
(9)
Evil
(4)
Food
(1)
Frank
(2)
Free Will
(2)
Fun
(8)
Ganesh
(1)
Gays
(5)
Geeking Out
(8)
Google
(3)
Guest Post
(1)
Hollywood
(1)
Idiocy
(5)
Internets
(7)
Jesus
(3)
Joss Whedon
(2)
Karl Rove
(1)
Lasers
(1)
Love
(2)
McCain
(3)
Metafictional
(6)
Money
(1)
Movies
(2)
Mr. E
(1)
Obama
(7)
Olympics
(1)
Pain
(1)
People Suck
(7)
Politics
(14)
Raptors
(2)
Religious Nuts
(10)
Republicans
(2)
Robots
(2)
Science
(3)
Shakespeare
(2)
Sleep
(3)
Space
(3)
Sports
(1)
Star Wars
(1)
Superman
(1)
Terminator
(1)
The Enviroment
(1)
The Impending Apocalypse
(1)
Victory
(2)
Weather
(1)
Work
(7)
Writers
(1)
WTF
(2)
Zombies
(1)
1 comment:
This cracked me up again. I think it'll crack me up every time I read it.
Post a Comment