It shocks me that he won not one, but two elections in spite of this. His use of language alone makes me want to give what he says a 50% discount. This is not to say that the other 50% smacks of coherence.
Thank you! Whenever I hear that he has an approval rating of 30-ish percent, I am amazed that 30 percent of American's still haven't gotten it yet. What, exactly, would it take for these people to realize that Bush is bad news? A YouTube video of him having a beer with Satan?
2 comments:
It shocks me that he won not one, but two elections in spite of this. His use of language alone makes me want to give what he says a 50% discount. This is not to say that the other 50% smacks of coherence.
Thank you! Whenever I hear that he has an approval rating of 30-ish percent, I am amazed that 30 percent of American's still haven't gotten it yet. What, exactly, would it take for these people to realize that Bush is bad news? A YouTube video of him having a beer with Satan?
Post a Comment